Installations, Repairs & Maintenance
From installation, to maintenance and repair, when it comes time to service your appliances, you want Our CORI Certified, licensed and insured professionals that can keep your appliances running like new. You want Boston Appliance Product Care. Here's why:
Installation by Skilled Professionals
Get it done right the first time! Installing a counter-top microwave isn't too difficult. But when it comes to ranges, fridges, dishwashers, cooktops, etc... it can become a big project. At Boston Appliance Product Care we offer installation services for all major appliances, so you can have your kitchen or laundry room up and running without any headaches.
We all hope that when we get anything new that it will last forever. Well, maybe it can. If you have a broken appliance professionally repaired, you can significantly extend the life of your appliances. Our service pros come to your house to diagnose your appliances and determine what needs to be done to make your appliance thrive again (fee may apply - ask your service rep). In the case that your appliance can't be repaired, Boston Appliance Product Care can apply up to 100% of the diagnostic fee towards a new product at the Boston Appliance Showroom in Woburn (see associate for details).
Did you know your appliances need regular maintenance to run properly? Appliance maintenance can help prevent breakdowns and save energy costs. Professional cleaning of your dryer and vent can help clear out all the lint you can't reach, and help prevent potential hazards. Is your refrigerator's condenser clean and running efficiently? Is the thermostat working and set correctly? Schedule your appointment today, and let's keep your appliances running safe and efficient.
Our technicians will spend as much time as needed to diagnose the problem. Once they have figured out what's wrong, they will go over your options with you including the cost of parts and repair. If you choose not to repair the appliance, you will only need to pay the diagnostic fee.
Experience matters when fixing your appliance.
Maintenance can save you money and the life of your appliance
No need to guess whats wrong, call and we can figure it out for you.
Need to Schedule Service?
Call Now at
Scheduled a Service »
or use the service request page to have one of our service specialists contact you to setup an appointment.
Boston Appliance Product Care
Here's why you should choose our appliance service professionals:
- Same and Next Day Service Is Available
- We Stand Behind Our Quote - No Hidden Costs or Extra Surprises
- We Guarantee Our Repairs For 90 Days
- It Doesn't Matter Where You Bought Your Appliance - We Can Fix It.
- We Repair All Brands*.
- Best Service at The Best Prices
- Our Prices Simply Cannot Be Beat
Is it Time to Replace your Faulty Appliance?
At a certain point it may become more cost effective to replace a defective appliance rather than repair it. If that's your situation, then come visit us at the Boston Appliance Showroom in Woburn, MA and our Appliance Experts will help you choose the perfect replacement.
Appliance Maintenance helps prolong the life of your appliance.
If you want dependable appliance technicians, that diagnose and repair your appliances correctly the first time, you've come to the right place. Boston Appliance Product Care is a local, family owned and operated business; we stand behind our work, and our products.
- Clean the condenser
- Inspect thermostat, temp controls, and air dampers. Adjust as needed
- Check door seals for leaks
- Test auto defrost system
- Inspect ice and water dispensers (if equipped
Washer & Dryer Maintenance
- Check cycles and temperatures
- Monitor noise, and vibration
- Check motors, belts, and timers
- Check units and connections for leaks
- Verify secure installation
- Vacuum inside the dryer and vent hose
- Check unit and connections for leaks
- Check pumps and spray arms, test water distribution
- Inspect electrical system
- Check and clean filters
- Level unit as needed
- Inspect electrical system
- Test oven temperatures, and burners
- Test oven door gasket and alignment
- Test gas line and connections (if equipped)
- Make sure range is level and secured to anti-tip device