1. COVERAGE PERIOD
Your Product Care plan begins from the date of delivery of your product. Specific parts of your Product Care coverage may begin at the expiration of the Manufacturer's warranty. Your Product Care plan expires either three or five years from the date on which it started, dependent upon which plan you purchased.
2. WHAT IS COVERED?
Your Boston Appliance Product Care plan covers 100% of all parts and labor costs during your plan coverage period. All services and diagnostics must be performed by Boston Appliance Product Care technicians, or a third party authorized by Boston Appliance Product Care, LLC.
Your product may need to be replaced if repair is not an option. If your item is replaced, it will be replaced with an equal or similar product with like features. In the case that a product is replaced under the Boston Appliance Product Care plan, this Product Care service contract will be considered completed, and you will need to purchase a new Product Care plan for the replacement item. Product Care coverage includes both normal wear and tear, and power surges.
3. WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, tears, dents, etc. that do not affect the functionality of the product;
- Loss by theft, or misplacement;
- Abuse or other intentional damage;
- Faulty installation, repairs, or maintenance performed by anybody other than a Boston Appliance Product Care, LLC service provider or third party authorized by Boston Appliance Product Care, LLC;
- Unnatural environmental conditions (humidity or extreme temperatures);
- "Acts of God" including floods, earthquakes, fire, lightning, etc.; and
- Regular maintenance.
4. IS THIS WARRANTY TRANSFERABLE?
You may transfer the Product Care plan at any time before the plan expires. You must inform Boston Appliance Product Care, LLC, in writing of the name of the person to which you are transferring the Product Care plan. The covered product must remain at the original delivery/installation address.
5. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You are responsible to maintain your covered product according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule. You must also fully comply with our service technicians and authorized servicers during any needed diagnostics or repairs; you must provide a safe and non-threatening environment for on-site service; you must make sure an adult is present during the time of scheduled maintenance or service; the product may not be used for commercial or business purposes; and you must provide notice of any deficiency or defect within 30 days of discovery.
6. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
Warranty must be purchased at time of covered product sale. This contract may be canceled and returned within 14 days of purchase.